Images are not displayed on the screen.
- Check the connection between the computer or video equipment and the projector.
- Check the connection cable, and use a short cable if you are using a long cable.
- Turn off all the devices, unplug the AC power cord from the projector, and then turn on the power again according to the owner's manual.
- Check the input signal whether it is correctly output from the computer or not.
On some laptop computers, you need to change the setting of monitor output when connected to the projector.
- Select the correct input source again on the OSD menu of the projector.
Only wallpaper is displayed
There is a possibility that the output setting of the personal computer is multi display. (Check with your personal computer manufacturer about the output setting.)
The image looks blurred.
- If the lens cap is still attached to the lens, remove it.
- Adjust the focus of the projector.
- Confirm the distance between the projector and the screen is within the specified range.
- Check whether the screen is not wavy but flat, not transparent and not dirty.
Also make sure that the projector and screen are aligned properly. If not, adjust the projection angle and direction as well as the height of the unit.
- Check the projection lens to see if cleaning is necessary.
The power cannot be turned on or it goes off automatically.
- Check whether it is set to turn off the power automatically when there is no input signal.
- There is a possibility that the intake and exhaust vent may be blocked. While operating the projector, it is necessary to cool the inside, so if it is not possible to cool enough, the power supply goes off automatically for safety. If dust adheres to the air filter, the state of ventilation will become worse. Clean the air filter frequently.
For more detail on installation requirements and cleaning of air filter, see the owner's manual of each projector.
- Unplug the AC power cord, reconnect it and turn on the projector.
If the power of the projector cannot be turned on or it goes off again, unplug the AC power cord and contact your dealer or service center.
The remote control does not work.
- There is a possibility that the batteries in the remote control have run out, so replace the batteries.
- Refer to the owner's manual and check the usable range of remote control.
- Since there is a possibility that it is interfered by the fluorescent light, turn off the fluorescent light once and try it.
- For models with remote control code settings, refer to the owner's manual and check whether the code of the main unit matches the remote control.
The image is wider at any of top, bottom, right or left. (Keystone distortion)
- Set up the projector as perpendicularly to the screen as possible.
- Press the "KEYSTONE" (or "H / V Keystone") button on the remote control to correct the distortion.